Tuesday 13 May 2008

Telephone conversation with a robot


"What is the issue number of your credit or debit card?"
"Four."
"Please state the issue number of your credit or debit card now."
"Four."
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Please state the issue number of your credit or debit card now."
"Four."
"I'm sorry, there appears to be a problem. Please state the issue number of your credit or debit card now."
"Four."
"If you are having problems, you can choose Option One to speak to one of our advisers, Option Two to end the call, or Option Three to resume. Please say one, two or three."
"Three."
"What is the issue number of your credit or debit card?"
"Four."
"You said 'four'. To confirm, please say 'yes' or 'no'."
"Yes."
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Please say 'yes' or 'no'."

.....

Image from Flickr

No comments: